We are helping a member sell their classic wine collection due to medical issues. Since the inventory is diverse we have put together wines in lots of 6 and will begin taking bids immediately. Bidding will close Saturday November 19th and can be distributed to you Sunday the 20th.
- All the wines listed have been stored in a temperature controlled wine cellar of a Vancouver, WA based collector after purchase directly from the wineries. Wines are currently being stored at a professional facility in Vancouver, WA.
- The “Lot Starting Bid” amount is the lowest bid that will be accepted for each Lot. The highest bid made on each Lot at the close of bidding will be awarded that set of six wines.
- Payment for wine will be via cash or PayPal only, cash avoids processing fee.
- All wines listed herein are considered in “as is” condition. There will be no refunds or exchanges on any of the wines purchased.
- A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Wine & Food Society of Southwest Washington!
Send lot #, bid and your contact info to; WineBid2016@gmail.com